As a solution-focused, holistic therapist, I specialize in helping adults and adolescents uncover their goals and true potential that will help them have a life they can enjoy. I have a passion to help empower and inspire my clients as we learn from each other. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying personalized therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions, mistaken beliefs, that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling, mindful, and meaningful life.Often your mistaken beliefs come from projected thoughts and behaviors, from others, onto you which are not true! You can learn to re-write your story, strengthen your belief in yourself, and have a perception that works for you to propel you in a positive direction to being "Authentically U."
What you focus on grows; why not learn to focus on the positive? BREATHE, FOCUS, GROW...
"We are our thoughts; really think about it! Whatever we think either propels us forward or keeps us stuck. Where does your self-talk come from? Would you like to gain insight into how to keep your thoughts positive so you can be encouraged to grow?"
"When I stopped living in the problem and started living in the solution the problem went away; Acceptance can be the solution!"
I can help you create your "Strength Kit" with healthy strategies and coping skills to encourage you to relax and move forward.
Viktor Frankl's Existentialism philosophy conveys that you can't always choose what happens to you in your life, but you can always choose your perception towards anything. We always have a choice on how we view our life, events, everything, and we are our thoughts! This is my premise of how I do psychotherapy. When one finds meaning for what they went through or are going through and finds their purpose, then they can move forward. You can learn how to cleanse your mind/body connection of past stressors and/or traumas with Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT) and then not have current triggers cause you stress and/or depression any longer. You can learn to tear down your brick walls or stumbling blocks. What would your life be like if you could shift your perception, have a better connection with yourself and others, and not have that angst anymore in your heart, stomach, or throat when you think of an event, a person, or a goal? You can learn to breathe your stresses away and understand your mind/body connection to them. Come experience how you have the power to shift your perception, your thoughts, feelings, and moods to propel you into a positive direction. Understand and practice how you can become more resilient to life stressors and to what illnesses they could cause.
Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT)
Ways you can learn and gain insight:
- Come Learn Awareness, Healing, and Resiliency techniques to help your mind/body and spiritual connection to stress and how it has affected your moods, emotional stablility, and/or physical illness. Becoming aware of where your stress is inside will promote healing and wellness as you learn to breathe it away and process the insight you will gain about your past and current issues possibly keeping you stuck.
- Are you looking to find ways to reduce your mind/body connection to stress, become more resilient, or move in a new direction? As a holistic, solution-focused therapist and life coach I specialize in helping adults and adolescents learn how to gain insight and coping skills. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to understanding your mind/body connection to any trauma or stress and then learn to cleanse it from your body effectively and easily. By practicing energy healing techniques, you will learn to let go of long-standing feelings and triggers that may be holding you back. You can learn to re-write your story and mindfully live your dreams as your Authentic-Self.
- I counsel individuals, couples, and families having anxiety, depression, dual-diagnosis, self-esteem, relationship/communication & transitional difficulties. I teach Stress Management, Mindfulness, Meditation styles and techniques, Mind/Body integration, cleansing breath-work, instilling positve core beliefs, EFT/Tapping, guided imagery, NLP, and coping skills. With Solution-Focused, Gestalt, Advanced Integrative Therapy and Existential techniques that best suit you, you can learn to accept your emotions, challenge your mistaken beliefs, understand where they came from, and learn to be the source of your positive self-talk and new core beliefs.
- You can learn how to use Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT) breath and energy work to help empower you. Please read my published article on the process and benefits of learning this life changing technique to enhance your energy, self-awareness, self-worth, interpersonal relationships, peace, strength, and living as your empowered authentic-self.
- You can practice cognitive and somatic techniques to accept and then cleanse your stress within, about a particular incident, stressor, negative feeling, or trigger lodged inside. You can become aware of how your body hears what your minds says and what to do to become cleansed of these thoughts and feelings that are hurting you. You can cleanse any anquish, breathe it away through your energy centers, and move into a positive direction. Then, we can work on you bringing in, and instilling new positive core beliefs to strengthen your emotions and body to become resilient. Please see the testimonials here of how others have healed themselves of their distructive stress within and then brought in positive thoughts, feelings, and energy. I've experienced my approach helping others learn to heal from the inside out as they have practiced their daily proactive "Resiliency Routine"(C) to gain ongoing insight and growth.