Marilyn's ONGOING WELLNESS & RESILIENCY WORKSHOPS AND TALKS
Holistic Wellness Workshops are intended to help empower attendees with helpful skills to
enhance mind/body and "spiritual-if asked about" wellness while gaining the positive ability to thrive.
2) Give discussions and teach skills at corporate businesses, wellness centers, hospitals, university staff or student enrichment days, and clinic talks, as requested.
Workshops help individuals and groups learn how to stay grounded in oneself at work and in life without getting burned out. They learn skills to mindfully connect with themself and with others to feel more fullfilled while at work before or during stressful events.
3) Nursing Home, Assistant Living, Temples, or Churches Ongoing Support Groups are therapeutic and educational. "Holistic Skill Building, Preventing Burnout, Empowerment Workshops" for the mind/body and soul. These workshops promote self awareness, stress management, and connectedness. These groups can help you feel you aren't alone as you connect with others who have similar life experiences, concerns, worries, and transitions.
4) Offering Counseling Clinical Supervision and 2016-2017 ongoing clinician holistic workshops (4-10 CEU's) "Therapists' Experiential Stress Management & Resliency Workshop to Prevent Clinician and Client Burnout" approved by the Social Worker and Examiners Board and Professionals. LIst of ongoing workshops and group therapy
5) Holistic Psychotherapist at the Universities of Shady Grove giving workshops called, "Skills for Healthy & Successful Living," for both Students and Staff separately. The workshop titles are "Ease Your Mind," "Love Your Self," "Mind Your Mood," and "Work Your Plan." These Holistic experiential workshops teach mind/body techniques to better enhance one's mental health. Attendees will learn to better
6) In the Summers offering at Montgomery College, (MC), Rockville, MD week long classes for middle school and high school students separately called,"Unlocking Your Potential." In these workshops adolescents learn their strengths, how to meditate inside and outside, use other stress reducing techniques, role play, think positively to believe in themselves, create their "Strength Kit" (C) and Authentically U! vision board, and learn how to communicate and self-advocate so their peers and adults will listen. We work on skills to mindfully connect to oneself and others by disconnect to the computer and cell phones to connect more with their world.