Breathe, Connect, THRIVE &Inspire
Come gain insight and momentum into
becoming your Authentic-Self
"I feel life is a journey we should learn from, process, and enjoy. I know we are all connected to encourage and inspire each other and our world
"I've seen Holistic Mind/Body techniques I teach my cients to cope and cleanse toxic thoughts and feelings,
which have been absorbed by the body, pulled out by their roots to activate ongoing healing.
This helps to create a healthy mind/body integration and wholeness when one's feelings of their past don't carry the same
intensity and triggers that may have caused dis-ease, addictions, anxiety, phobias, stress, and illness."
One helpful mind/body connection technique: "Pause Daily" ©
by Deep Breathing 3 X's an hour to nurture and ease your mind and body
focus on the awareness of your breath and body to heal from the inside out
"Amazing that when I go outside to connect with nature I'm actually going inside to connect with myself in relation to the bigger picture," (Inspired by my visit to Muir Woods, CA)
"What you focus on grows. Why not spend time focusing on your strengths, your Authentically U True Self, and the energy that is you that best connects with others?" ~ M Spenadel, LCPC
(Any of these workshops can be offered during individual or group therapy and during psycho-social workshops to gain insight)
D) Assertive Communication with active listening
D) Disconnect from technology to Connect
E) Spirituality & You (If you choose)
Holistic Empowerment Workshop - NEW Heart Energy Holistic Empowerment Workshop -
Event Date: April 16, 2016 and other dates, as requested
Where: Artists & Makers Studios
11810 Parklawn Dr., Suite 210, Rockville, MD 20852
NEW OC Beach, Sunset, and Learn to Mindfully "Pause Daily"
Come Nurture Your True Self and Build Resiliency
"Holistic Techniques to mindfully nurture your
authentic-self, resiliency, and wellness can strengthen
you and your connections"
Date: July 4, 2016
Where: Ocean City Maryland Beach & Sunset
11901 119th Street off of Coastal Hwy
9 Ways to Work on Feeling More Your True, Authentic-Self
free 15-minute consultation to learn more about individual, couples, group therapy,
workshops, and/or professional life and spiritual coaching.
Today you are one step closer to a new you where you can feel empowered and on a positive path to acceptance, well-being, mindfully connecting with yourself and others,
and discovering balance in your life.
- Come Learn Awareness, Healing, and Resiliency techniques to help your mind/body and spiritual connection to stress and how it has affected your moods, emotional stablility, and/or physical illness. Becoming aware of where your stress is inside will promote healing and wellness as you learn to breathe it away and process the insight you will gain about your past and current issues possibly keeping you stuck.
- Are you looking to find ways to reduce your mind/body connection to stress, become more resilient, or move in a new direction? As a holistic, solution-focused therapist and life coach I specialize in helping adults and adolescents learn how to gain insight and coping skills. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to understanding your mind/body connection to any trauma or stress and then learn to cleanse it from your body effectively and easily. By practicing energy healing techniques, you will learn to let go of long-standing feelings and triggers that may be holding you back. You can learn to re-write your story and mindfully live your dreams as your Authentic-Self.
- I counsel individuals, couples, and families having anxiety, depression, dual-diagnosis, self-esteem, relationship/communication & transitional difficulties. I teach Stress Management, Mindfulness, Meditation styles and techniques, Mind/Body integration, cleansing breath-work, instilling positve core beliefs, EFT/Tapping, guided imagery, NLP, and coping skills. With Solution-Focused, Gestalt, Advanced Integrative Therapy and Existential techniques that best suit you, you can learn to accept your emotions, challenge your mistaken beliefs, understand where they came from, and learn to be the source of your positive self-talk and new core beliefs.
You can learn how to use Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT) breath and energy work to help empower you. Please read my published article on the process and benefits of learning this life changing technique to enhance your energy, self-awareness, self-worth, interpersonal relationships, peace, strength, and living as your empowered authentic-self.
I teach can teach you cognitive and somatic techniques to accept and then cleanse your stress within, about a particular incident, stressor, negative feeling, or trigger lodged inside. You can become aware of how your body hears what your minds says and what to do to become cleansed of these thoughts and feelings that are hurting you. You can cleanse any anquish, breathe it away through your energy centers, and move into a positive direction. Then, we can work on you bringing in, and instilling new positive core beliefs to strengthen your emotions and body to become resilient. Please see the testimonials here of how others have healed themselves of their distructive stress within and then brought in positive thoughts, feelings, and energy. I've experienced my approach helping others learn to heal from the inside out as they have practiced their daily proactive "Resiliency Routine"(C) to gain ongoing insight and growth.
2) Click Here To Read My Published Article on Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT) Published article on the benefits and process of learning and using AIT to shift one's perception and energy concerning their mind/body connection to negative feelings and stress in their body concerning events, issues, experiences, traumas, triggers, and phobias. Please see the letter testimonials clients and therapists have written about their experience, and continued energy shifting, with learning this very effective technique to help transform your life.
We are all connected and can make a difference in other's lives.
Helping one person gain insight and growth will also affect
everyone they come into contact with...
View AUC's You Tube Video
3) Listen to Marilyn's-AUC's 1/2 hour podcast radio show on "Breathing Stress Away" and Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT) at www. a moment of change.com.Open this site, then click on Marilyn Spenadel's broadcast on the April 9, 2013 show.
More about Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT), one of the techniques you can learn to use to accept and let go of stress and anxiety
- I'm very passionate in teaching Advanced Integrative Therapy (AIT) to clients to help them get rid of chronic and acute stress, as well as, fears and phobias of Anything; dogs, flying, toxic people, relatives, events, driving, triggers, and any of their or others' past issues they have embodied. I'll teach you the significance of mind/body & spiritual awareness for you to understand where you hold your stress, how stress comes from the mind into the body, and how you can immediately release it.
- You can easilly and affectively learn to cleanse any stress, anger, and emotion out of your body which you has lodged inside of you causing you physical and mental discomfort. It's been very rewarding work to teach people this relaxation and energy shifting technique. You too can learn AIT, which will help you move on, change your perception, and negative energy forever. By cleansing any negative energy you have been holding onto will open up space to bring in new positive strength, healthy energy, core beliefs, and experiences to enhance your ongoing resiliency, healing, and physical and mental wellness.
- See my AIT article and letter testimonials tabs in the drop down seach engine under "Important AUC Information," describing the AIT process to learn and its documented benefits. Please contact me if you want to learn more about this life changing technique and my practice.
"The voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new sights,
What you focus on grows; why not learn to focus on the positive? BREATHE, FOCUS, GROW, and INSPIRE...
"When I stopped living in the problem and started living in the solution the problem went away; Acceptance can be the solution!" You can create your own "Strength Kit" with healthy strategies, "Authentically U Vision Board," and coping skills to encourage you to relax, see your strenghts, and move forward on a daily basis.
You can learn to breathe your stresses away and understand your mind/body connection to them. Come experience how you have the power to shift your perception, your thoughts, feelings, and moods to propel you into a positive direction. Understand and practice how you can become more resilient to life stressors and to what illnesses they could cause.
I look forward to working with you to help you gain insight, growth, and tools to achieve your goals. If you're looking for extra support through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life please call or email me for an individual session for therapy and/or coaching, couples counseling, premarital counseling, family therapy session, Stress Management Workshop, or Empowerment-Resiliency Groups.
Call me with any questions!
Marilyn is a Holistic Psychotherapist & Board Certified Life & Spiritual Coach:
Definition of Holistic therapy; a term for any treatment / therapy session that is intended to treat the individual as a whole person, on all levels - mind, body and spiritual awareness, healing, and wellness.
Most complementary or alternative therapies could be regarded as holistic.
or to pay in advance for your Face to Face Session.
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
Post Master's Certificate - Counseling At-Risk Youth
Nationally Board Certified Counselor (NCC)
Board Certified Professional Life & Spiritual Coach (BCC)
Board Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS)
Authentically U Counseling, LLC
Learn to Breathe, focus, grow, connect, inspire, and THRIVE as Authentically U! Marilyn Spenadel, MS, LCPC, NCC, BCC, ACS is a Licensed Psychotherapist in MD, Professional Life and Spiritual Coach, and Board Approved Clinical Supervisor. Call for your Free 15 minute phone consultation.
at (240) 426-8344 for In Person or via Skype, or Phone